Monday, February 17, 2014

Update! I'm now a member of Gaol Naofa!

Gaol Naofa's website banner
Gaol Naofa is an community that has produced some really, really wonderful articles about Gaelic Polytheism. After writing about Community for the PBP, I applied for membership. I wanted a community that didn't make me feel like I had to worry about racism, sexism, or other types of oppression. Since Gaol Naofa makes a conscious effort against that, I feel really safe in their midsts. 

I don't know what I can offer the community other than being active, but I'm actively keeping an eye out for ways to help out with them near and far. 

This blog obviously is still about me and my practices, and I'm not posting on behalf of Gaol Naofa. But, I haven't shared on this blog about this important life update :)

Also needing to be updated: I need to blog about the Omaha Irish Cultural Center as well as what has happened recently with the UU Group. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment